The Party is pledged to defend the following three Principles, and other principles and platform planks consistent with them, and to nominate only candidates for public office and elect only party officers pledged to the same: "
(1) The Creator God in heaven, made known to us through the Holy Scriptures, rules in the affairs of men and is the ultimate King, Lawgiver, and Judge of all mankind. He is to be honored and His Word is to be heeded if we expect to receive His blessing on the works of our hands individually or corporately;
(2) The Family is the first and highest civil institution designed by God to propagate, educate, and nurture human life. Both Church and State are to support and defend that institution; and,
(3) God has assigned the first priority of civil government to protect innocent human life from conception to natural death, to protect freedom of conscience, and to protect private property. This is best served by the Constitutional Republic which our Founders gave us and which we are committed to restore."
In view of the afore-named principles, the purpose of the Party shall be to provide all Party members registered to vote in the State of Oregon with a vehicle to achieve three objectives:
(1) To create an opportunity to express political hopes and aspirations,
(2) To develop a consensus on the proper role and function of government based upon the American Heritage of individual rights and responsibilities under God, and
(3) To effectively channel energy into political changes that satisfy those hopes and aspirations and reflect that consensus by electing candidates to public office, passing ballot measures, adopting resolutions, organizing boycotts, etc.